High Performance Phase Stable Test Cable Assembly
DuraLine-TPS is the newest design for the phase stability test cable assembly at the normal ambient temperature of -40ºC to +85 ºC. DuraLine-TPS is an advanced version of Duraline, and it's featured in it's Phase vs. Temp Phase Stability. Its phase changing is less than 250PPM at -40ºC to +85 ºC and is linearity to changes of temperature from 0ºC to +45 ºC.
Duraline-TPS is also phase stable with repeatedly flexed with excellent VSWR and return loss performance.
Duraline-TPS test cable assemblies can be widely used in test systems, interconnection and phase-matching application that’s sensitive to phase changes in temperature.
Feature & Benefits
- Industry leading Phase vs. Temp Phase Stability
- Mechanical phase and amplitude stability
- Long using life vs. bending
- Tri-shielding construction
- Connector with Becu center conductor and stainless steel shell
- High-strength PEI as connector insulator
- High Volume Production Test Stations
- Environmental and Temperature Test Chambers
- OEM Test Platform
- RF Test Platform
- Research & Development Labs
- Field RF Testing